Thursday 7 May 2015

Hannibal

After seeing the new promo for season 3 of Hannibal I decided it was about time I finally watched it! I love Silence of the Lambs and the Lecter character interests me so I figured it would be worth a watch! Whilst it is not for people who are easily disturbed, I found it pretty fascinating.  I’m still a bit confused (i’m only on episode 2) about who everyone is and what is exactly going on, but it’s a really interesting show to watch!
All of the actors i’ve seen in it so far are really great, the whole atmosphere of the show is good, and in my opinion there’s just the right amount of gore, although I can’t wait to see more!  Glad I started watching and would recommend it to anyone who’s a fan of the films, the character of Hannibal, CSI r the X Files as I think those are the shows its most like.  Would highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment